Who Uses This Product? Individuals who regularly check their blood sugar and ketone levels, especially those with diabetes.
Why They Love This Product: The system is easy to use and doesn’t require any coding. It provides accurate test results in approximately five seconds. The system is slim and lightweight, designed for easy transportation and testing on the go. The meter has a long battery life and the logbook stores up to 1,000 tests.
Freestyle Precision Neo Glucose Meter Overview
The Freestyle Precision Neo Blood Glucose Monitoring System provides accurate blood glucose readings in as little as 5 seconds. It can easily be fit into a purse or briefcase due to its lightweight and slim frame, making it perfect for testing away from home.
Is the Glucose Monitoring System Easy To Use?
Users find that the Freestyle Precision Neo Glucometer is easy to use due to its quick response time and its large, high-contrast display. The included lancing device is uncomplicated to use and reload. A logbook stores up to 1,000 tests, making it easier to notice trends and the unit’s trend indicator arrows point out high or low glucose patterns.
Which Blood Glucose Meter Is the Most Accurate?
A clinical study found the Freestyle Precision Neo Meter to be accurate within 15 milligrams1. Once the test has been administered, results are given within five seconds. The meter can store up to 1,000 tests to help users and medical professionals monitor trends in blood glucose levels.
What Comes in the Box?
- Carrying case
- Lancing device
- 10 lancets
- Owner’s guide
Features and Benefits
- Tests Are Easy To Administer
- Unit Provides Accurate Results Within Five Seconds
- Slim Design Fits in Nearly Any Bag or Purse
- Ultra-Lightweight Design Makes the Unit Easy To Transport
- Display Is Large and High-Contrast for Easy Reading
- Logbook Stores Up To 1000 Tests
- Battery Lasts For Up To 3000 Tests
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can any test strips be used with the Precision Neo meter?
The Precision Neo is compatible with the Freestyle Precision Neo Blood Glucose Test Strips.
Is a prescription needed to purchase this monitor or its accessories?
- The pack of Therasense FreeStyle Lancets come in a box of 100 lancets and are compatible with the Precision Neo.
- The Jobst SensiFoot Diabetic Socks With 8-15 mmHg Compression offer gentle compression and are designed to provide extra comfort to those with sensitive feet and diabetes.
- BD Isopropyl Alcohol Swabs are soft and help prepare an injection site. They are individually wrapped for greater convenience.
- Manufacturer: Abbott
- Product Number: 7517583
- Weight: 0.42 Pounds
- Length: 2.81 Inches
- Width: 5 Inches
- Height: 6.56 Inches
- Warranty: 3 Years Limited