Who Uses This Product? It’s worn by adults with urine and bowel incontinence. The heavy absorbency is ideal for individuals who want the most protection, day or night.
Why Give It a Try? As a premium product, the overnight underwear will provide the comfort and protection needed. The size options create a discreet fit and prevent leakage.
Prevail Unisex Underwear Overview
First Quality Prevail Overnight Underwear works well for those with urge and mixed incontinence requiring moderate leakage protection in a pull-up style underwear. Having superior protection, it can be worn day or night. In addition to being highly functional, this incontinence garment is comfortable, using a Dri-Fit cotton enhanced material. Its softness against the skin is noticeable and the adjacent breathable moisture barrier will keep the skin comfortably cool.
Enhanced softness is also found in Prevail’s exclusive QUICK WICK with MaxSoft material located where it’s needed the most to quickly wick moisture away from the body and transfer it to the core. The core is made of Doublesorb layers designed to trap and lock in moisture to prevent leakage and neutralize odors. This maintains a pleasant environment, but more importantly, it keeps the skin dry to reduce the risk of rash and inflammation, also known as diaper dermatitis.
Below is a complete list of technology found in Prevail Heavy Absorbency Underwear to support skin health. Managing moisture in its core while allowing heat and humidity to escape is essential to skin health. Breathable zones allow continual airflow to reduce these risks and increase personal comfort.
- Overnight/Extended Use: Specifically designed for nighttime protection, it offers superior absorbency but may be worn for day or nighttime use.
- AirMax Layer: This specially formulated poly layer is breathable and traps in moisture while allowing heat and humidity to escape.
- Doublesorb Layers: Two soft layers that lock in moisture.
- 100% Breathable: A fully breathable moisture barrier keeps the skin dry but allows for airflow so that the skin can breathe.
- Dri-Fit System: This Dri-Fit weave adds softness and increased skin protection.
- Dri-Fit Cotton Enhanced: Natural fibers are woven in the Dri-Fit system for softness and reduced friction.
- Omni-Odor Guard: This traps and neutralizes odors and even stops odors before they occur.
- Cloth-Like Outer Fabric: Breathable fabric continues on this outer layer and the cloth-like structure is quiet during movement.
- Quick Wick With MaxSoft: High-performing wicking material keeps wetness away from the skin.
Another feature to increase comfort is the Comfort-Shape Plus, a form-fitting elastic to contour to the body for a personalized and discreet look and fit. This feature also reduces the number of sizes needed. This absorbent underwear slips on like normal underwear and creates the perfect fit with protection to support the male anatomy. Choose from three sizes – Small/Medium (Prevail PVX-512), Large (Prevail PVX-513), and X-Large (Prevail PVX-514) – for worry-free sizing based on waist/hip measurement.
Features and Benefits
- Maximum Absorbency
- Comfort-Shape Plus
- Body-Conforming and Discreet
- Integrated Breathable Zones
- 360° Breathable
- Designed for Comfort
- MaxSoft Technology Wicks Moisture
- Moves Moisture Away From the Body
- MaxSorb Gel Locks in Moisture
- 5x Drier than Leading Brands
- Omni-Odor Guard
- Odor Guard Traps in Odor
- Odor Guard Prevents Odors
- Cloth-Like Outer Fabric
- Dri-Fit Technology
- Material for Dry, Cool Skin
- Fabric Reduces Skin Irritation
- Sizes Printed on Waistband
- Also Works for Daytime Security
How to Wear Prevail Overnight Unisex Underwear
- The underwear should be worn snugly against the skin and changed regularly to prevent leaks and skin irritation.
- Be sure to clean the skin thoroughly in between uses.
- Do not wear this product in more than one layer. Wearing more than one pair of incontinence briefs can inhibit absorbency and cause leaks.
- If leaking occurs when using incontinence briefs, they may be the wrong size or absorbency level.
- Ensure the briefs purchased are the right size by referencing the sizing chart below.
- Manufacturer: First Quality
- Brand: Prevail
- Product Number: PVX-512, PVX-513, PVC-514
- User: Unisex
- Color: White
- Sizes: Small/Medium, Large, X-Large
- Absorbency Level: Heavy
- Hip/Waist Measurement: 34 to 46 Inches (Sm/Md), 44 to 58 Inches (Large), 58 to 68 Inches (X-Large)
- kGoal Kegel Exerciser by minna: A kegel exerciser for pelvic floor strengthening and incontinence reduction that features touch and sight biofeedback
- Premium Washcloths by Prevail: Premium quilted fabric wet wipes with hypoallergenic aloe and vitamin E lotion – a great option for adult incontinence
- Total Care Underpads: Extra-strong, super-absorbent underpads with Maxsorb Gel Technology and a moistureproof barrier
Alternative Incontinence Products
- Premier Protection Underwear by Attends: Unisex, heavy-absorbency underwear for day and night use
- Premium OverNight Underwear by Tranquility: Super-absorbent underwear for men and women that comes in a large variety of sizes
- Protection Plus Protective Underwear by Medline: Maximum-absorbency, unisex underwear