Restore Calcium Alginate Dressing by Hollister is a highly absorptive wound dressing. It is made from calcium sodium alginate, creating a conformable protective gel when in contact with wound exudate.
This wound dressing provides superior absorbency and superior wet strength when compared with other calcium alginate dressings. It forms a moist wound environment conducive to healing and remains intact when saturated. This feature makes the dressing easy to use and allows it to be removed in one piece.
The wound dressing is indicated for use on full thickness wounds. It can absorb moderate to heavy exudate and is cost effective. Because the dressing absorbs more exudate, it reduces the number of dressing changes and nursing time.
Restore Calcium Alginate Dressing by Hollister comes in sterile packaging. It is sold in 4×4″ and 4×8″ patches and 12″ rope. The dressing is packaged for convenience in boxes of 5 or 10.
Restore Calcium Alginate Dressing Features and Benefits
- Highly Absorptive Wound Dressing
- Creates Conformable Protective Gel When in Contact with Wound Exudate
- Superior Absorbency and Wet Strength
- Forms Moist Wound Environment Conducive to Healing
- Remains Intact When Saturated
- Easy to Use
- Removes in One Piece
- Indicated for Full Thickness Wounds
- Absorbs Heavy Exudate
- Cost Effective
- Reduces Number of Dressing Changes and Nursing Time
Restore Calcium Alginate Dressing Specifications
- Sterile Packaging
- Available in 4×4″, 4×8″ Patches, 12″ Rope
- Packaged in Boxes of 5 or 10
- Item Number: 529937
There are no reviews yet.